Asset Acceptance provides charitable support to community organizations through a Company program called Community Asset.
The following national organizations receive the Company's official support:
- The American Cancer Society (health and disease focus)
- Make-A-Wish Foundation (children and welfare focus)
- Habitat for Humanity International (hunger and poverty focus)
- The American Red Cross (quarterly blood drives)
- ACA International Education Foundation (financial literacy)
The American Cancer Society Great Lakes Division in 2009 and 2010 recognized Asset Acceptance as a “Five Star Investor” in the fight against cancer.
The Company also conducts a holiday giving campaign to support Toys for Tots and other local charitable organizations.
Local Organizations Supported
- Child Crisis Center
- St. Mary's Food Bank
San Antonio, Texas
- Blue Santa
- San Antonio Food Bank
- The Humane Society of Tampa Bay
- Metropolitan Ministries
- Salvation Army
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Gleaners Community Food Bank
- Macomb County Department of Human Services
- Turning Point Shelter